[Grok-dev] UPDATE recently created projects to 0.14.1

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sun Dec 14 08:39:01 EST 2008

Hi there,

Friday we released a new version of Grok, 0.14.1, fixing a serious
security issue.

If you've upgraded to that or another bugfix release, you're fine.

If you've created a new grokproject since friday the 12th of december,
2008, and thought you were secure, please double-check whether you
really are and upgrade to 0.14.1 if you are not. Friday we forgot to
adjust the 'current' entry that grokproject inspects to determine
which version of Grok to install, and we've only adjusted it to 0.14.1
just now. (sunday december 14).