[Grok-dev] UPDATE recently created projects to 0.14.1

Jasper Spaans jspaans at thehealthagency.com
Sun Dec 14 15:54:09 EST 2008

Op 14 dec 2008, om 19:11 heeft Martijn Faassen het volgende geschreven:

> [periodic phone-home from the admin screen]
>
> I think best would be to make a setting in some settings screen "check
> for security updates" that's off by default. Unfortunately many people
> will forget to turn it on as a result. Perhaps people aren't as
> sensitive to this as all that though. Anyway, we need good UI thinking
> about this.
>
> If someone writes all that, we could include it.

+1 and /me volunteers to write this in the coming two weeks. Go study
evasive behaviour go go go ;)

One small suggestion: grokproject could have a question for this to
make new users see this feature at least once. (And now everyone can
enter the ring to argue over the default answer to that question.)

Cheers,
--
Jasper Spaans
Software developer