[Grok-dev] multiple grok wsgi applications possible?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Dec 16 10:42:42 EST 2008

Hi there,

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
[snip]
> I am not sure if this is a problem of grok.adminui or something else.

I don't know either, but it sounds like an issue.

> Anyone got an idea of how to handle that issue?

I think we're at the fore-front of research here. I think what would
help if you (and/or Lim Luong) could create a small project that
demonstrates the issue, wrap it into a tarball along with installation
instructions, and added a launchpad issue with the tarball so we don't
forget about it.

That would make it easier for people like Uli or Jasper (or myself) to
start experimenting with this. WSGI and paster are new to many of us and
we need to gain experience with this as a group if we want to start
gaining the full benefits from WSGI with Grok.