[Grok-dev] questions about the Martian code

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Wed Dec 17 09:02:41 EST 2008

Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> writes:

> Brandon Craig Rhodes wrote:
>>
>>  - I cannot quite see the reason for the ComponentGrokkerBase class.
>
> It indeed seems to be a useless class. See whether you can remove it
> and have the tests still work?

Thank you!  The tests worked great following its removal.  In the wake
of that successful experiment, can I also remove the GrokkerBase class
itself?  It looks like martian only uses inheritance from that class to
mark classes as implementing `IGrokker`, which they could just declare
that they implement directly.