[Grok-dev] using martian with zip

Lacko Roman rlacko at gratex.com
Mon Dec 22 04:45:20 EST 2008

Sorri, reposting to grok-dev mailing list...

> From: Lennart Regebro [mailto:regebro at gmail.com]
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 08:57, Lacko Roman <rlacko at gratex.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have small project, where source code needs to be packed in ZIP and
> all source files must be saved as *.pyc files in that ZIP file.
>
> What's the use case for this?

In general i don't (and i can't - it's commercial application) want distribute source code with my application.
Everything should be "hidden" inside ZIP.
I want to archive same effect as when creating application bundles with py2exe, where python source code is compiled and packed in one huge ZIP file.

Regards
Roman