[Grok-dev] A couple of newbie questions!

Kenneth Miller xkenneth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:17:58 EST 2008

All,

        First off, I'd just like to say "Hello!", I'm brand new to
Grok and really excited about the software. This is the most
excellent, simple, path to web-development, not just python web-
development, that I've experienced.

        Having said that I have a few newbie questions.

        Is there a bit of standard documentation on writing unittests
for your own Grok Views/Apps?

        Is there documentation as to how to incorporate your own
modules, other than just putting them on the paths setup? Or is this
even important?

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Kenneth Miller