[Grok-dev] Re: [grok-br] Grok 1.0 and beyond

percious chris at percious.com
Thu Feb 14 13:34:52 EST 2008

Hey guys,

I wanted to mention that I got Toscawidgets to work in Grok, but I had
to make some changes to Toscawidgets to get it to work.  I believe
these are changes to an area which up until now had not been used in
TW.  Once Alberto makes the changes I can give you a description on
how to do it.

In sort:
Set up Grok with WSGI
Modify the Grok.ini to add TW as a filter.
profit!

Also, I plan on re-writing the TW Ajax Widgets in a wsgi-middleware
supported way.  So, better "looking" widgets are on their way.

As for the formlib argument.  Please check out dbsprockets.  I think
it is a reasonable alternative.

-chris