[Grok-dev] Re: megrok.form 0.1

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Feb 25 09:58:27 EST 2008

Dirceu Pereira Tiegs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just released megrok.form on cheeseshop, hope it helps someone:
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.form/0.1

This is great news! Thank you! I hope to get to play with this soon; I
think some of this would be immediately useful in some of my work.

What are your plans for evolving this package forward? Any other things
you think would be good to add?

I can imagine that eventually these fields and widgets will be so useful
we may want to ship them by default with Grok. Luckily that would be
only a dependency inclusion away.

[snip]
> The source code is at http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/dirceu/megrok.form.
> Should I move it do the root directory?

Yes, please do! It's good for it to have visibility for people browsing
svn.zope.org, and it also makes clear that other people are invited to
help out. If anyone has more ideas for what can be added, let's please
discuss it here.