[Grok-dev] megrok.form 0.1

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Tue Feb 26 20:37:28 EST 2008

This is terrific news, Dirceu!

I believe Grok needs exactly these kinds of contributions if we want
to attract a wider developer base.

Zope 3 provides a very rich infrastructure, but buildings are not made
just with slabs, beams and pipes. We need nice windows and even light
switches and doorknobs to use our buildings.

For too long the Zope community has been focusing on the foundations
and ignoring the furnishings. This just gives lots of people who are
evaluatling the technology the impression that it's crude or
unfinished, when we know it's not. (btw, that's one reason why the
brilliant CMF was largely ignored until Plone came along; the CMF demo
UI was ugly and unfriendly).

Great job, Dirceu!

Cheers,

Luciano