[Grok-dev] Re: Grok in the press

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Wed Feb 27 13:24:33 EST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 18:10 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Uli Fouquet wrote:
> > although it might only be of interest for the German-speaking readers in
> > this list, I would like to announce, that Grok presents himself in the
> > current issue (3/2008) of the well-known German computer magazine 'iX'.

I know this isn't hugely useful *but* for the non-Germans on the list -
here is a link to the contents page for the magazine:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.heise.de/ix/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=5&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dix%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dcom.ubuntu:en-US:official%26hs%3DbD6

(translated of course :)

-Tim