[Grok-dev] GrokDocs or: documentation for lazy developers

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Fri Feb 29 03:02:32 EST 2008

> Please tell me, what you think!

Goooooo documentation!

Grok needs docs. More docs, better docs! Having a set of carefully
reviewed/core docs is a good idea.

I like the "Full Screen" layout of the docs. The Table of Contents for
the Tutorial is nice too, and the Reference works very well in this
format.

The content could use some tweaking. I would say that evaluation
content such as "About Grok" only needs to be on the web site (and
probably a few other bits, "Reporting Bugs"? There is an old bits such
as the original 'design' notes that should perhaps be moved/archived
somewhere?).

The Reference needs more content and polish! I'm willing to do some
work on filling this out some more (as well as do some CSS tweaking),
should I commit to the 'ulif-grokdocs' branch?