[Grok-dev] [website] Let's do content!

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Wed Jan 2 15:43:03 EST 2008

I've created an Reference section in the Learn [1] area.

[1] http://plone.grok.quintagroup.com/documentation

The Reference section is a HelpCenterReferenceManualFolder. In it, I
suggest we create at least two HelpCenterReferenceManual instances:

- Basic API: for people developing apps with Grok
- Advanced API: for people developing Grok itself

Possibly in the future aditional reference manuals will be created.
For now, I've created the first one.

The next step would be to copy each ReST file from
http://svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc/reference/*.rst to discrete
HelpCenterReferenceManualPage instances in the proper manual. This is
were I am stuck because the Plone UI won't let me change the format to
ReST (see the edit form with the disabled Text Format drop-down here
[2] -- requires admin login).

[2] http://plone.grok.quintagroup.com/documentation/api-references/grok-basic-api-reference/components/edit
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2prlg2

I've also been unable to reach the user settings page where I could
try to disable Kupu for my edit forms.

Regards,

Luciano

http://plone.grok.quintagroup.com/documentation/api-references/grok-basic-api-reference/components/edit