[Grok-dev] Caveman style articles

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 09:28:44 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

I've been thinking of starting a new incarnation by molesting the world
with a Python biased, Grok friendly blog, but reluctance overwhelms me
at present. My problem is that my over-intellectualised vita (lots of
Latin and ancient Greek, no footbal (soccer) in spite of my
Brazilian/German background), added to my insufficient technical
background, makes it difficult to find the right tone for a blog that
really helps promoting Grok. Thank's a lot for the response. Let's go on
spinning.

Meanwhile, I wonder: your article (http://linuxgazette.net/115/orr.html)
doesn't mention Grok explicitly among the plethora of Python web
frameworks.  Is the Grok community's ambition to make a Component
Architecture accessible to Brian by clubbing down all that grew
unpythonic in Zope a topic for you? Do you think it's enough said just
to count Grok implicitly as one of "several advanced Zope add-ons"?.

Cheers.

Aroldo.