[Grok-dev] Re: [grok-br] Grok 1.0 and beyond

Christopher Perkins chris at percious.com
Wed Jan 9 12:15:49 EST 2008

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the positive feedback.
I am happy to support anyone willing to get dbsprockets running under
Zope/Grok, just send me a note if you get stuck.  I really need beta
testers.

Here is a link to the google discussion group.
http://groups.google.com/group/dbsprockets

Feel free to check-in from time to time.  I actually released the first
beta version in a few weeks last night.

cheers.
-chris