[Grok-dev] Wrong version of Twisted?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jan 15 07:42:53 EST 2008

I am getting an error when trying to run a recently created Grok
project. I did the following:

   1 grokproject TemplateTester
   2 bin/buildout
   3 bin/zopectl fg

This is the traceback:

/Users/jhsware/GrokProjects/TemplateTester/parts/app/runzope -C /Users/
jhsware/GrokProjects/TemplateTester/parts/zopectl/zope.conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Users/jhsware/GrokProjects/TemplateTester/parts/app/
runzope", line 105, in <module>
     import zope.app.twisted.main
   File "/Users/jhsware/buildout-eggs/tmpTZZWWo/
zope.app.twisted-3.4.0a1-py2.5.egg/zope/app/twisted/main.py", line 25,
in <module>
ImportError: No module named web2.wsgi

I have found this chat transcript, but I can't reproduce the steps
that were performed (goto 17:36):

   http://jw.n--tree.net/irclogs/%23grok/%23grok.2007-10-30.log.html

My question is, how do I update Twisted to a version that includes
web2.wsgi?

Mvh Sebastian