[Grok-dev] Text doesn't wrap on website

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Fri Jan 18 03:04:50 EST 2008

The font size was set to browser default (100%) but if you were
authoring content (logged into the site with edit privies) then font
size was at 80%. This was kind of messing me up since I was doing some
CSS work while logged in. Browser default is kind of large (that whole
everyone-makes-their-typographer smaller-than-normal thing), so I've
set it to 85% - although arguably now the text may be on the small
size for some ...

Thank you Uli for giving us line numbers, that rocks!

The ReST conversion to HTML produces elements that have a lot of
default spacing between them. I've just given the typography on the
site a going over to try and accomodate this and make things more
readable. (Remember, the site is in production-mode so it's caching
CSS aggressively).

I've put together the beginnings of a tutorial we can use to help
beginners get started with contributing documentation to the web site:

http://plone.grok.quintagroup.com/documentation/tutorial/contribute-to-the-grok-documentation