[Grok-dev] Demo app on grokapps

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Sat Jan 26 19:29:49 EST 2008

Hi there,

Jan-Ulrich and me wrote (with valuable hints from Christian Theune,
thanks for that!) an article about Grok for a German computer magazine.
The article should be published shortly.

In this article we develop a very plain demo application called
GrokIMDB. It does not cover special features, but only makes it possible
to retrieve data from the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) to create a
local movie database, where you can add, edit and delete single
movie-entries.

For convenience of readers (and to enable further development) we would
like to provide a download source for the sources. The question is:
where can we store the stuff? Would the svn.zope.org's `grokapps/`
repository be a good place? Or would another part of the zope.org-svn or
a private server be better suited for that (the complete code is ZPL)?

In case we could use `grokapps/`, we would provide extended
documentation in English language as well.

Kind regards,

--
Uli