[Grok-dev] Re: The shared hosting story, in print anyone?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Jan 27 11:37:02 EST 2008

Ok, I can understand that the concept of traditional "shared hosting"
is not applicable to Grok/Zope. But the problem will still be there.
Regardless of approach, supporting a feasible solution is likely to
increase adoption. Maybe we can define a simple "gold standard"
hosting product that hosting companies can choose to adopt.

Mvh Sebastian