[Grok-dev] snow sprint report

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jan 28 09:26:49 EST 2008

Hi there,

Other people already mentioned some of what we were working on earlier,
but in case you're curious about what Grok-related things we worked on
at the snow sprint, I just wrote my own snow sprint report:

http://faassen.n--tree.net/blog/view/weblog/2008/01/28/0

Even hampered by the tooth-ache early on I still had a great time and we
made a lot of progress.

Now it's time to start thinking about a dedicated Grok sprint again.
Anyway, Germany was host to three Grok sprints, so it's really time for
me to organize one in the Netherlands.. The Neanderthal sprint will be
hard to beat. Perhaps one day in Heidelberg, but that's Germany again.
:) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis)