[Grok-dev] Re: license for docs

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jan 31 07:41:31 EST 2008

Hey,

Tres makes a lot of good points. It's also still true that:

* As far as I understand, the ZF has no actual policy on licenses for
documentation on websites, yet.

* the current grok.zope.org's status in relationship to the Zope
Foundation is not entirely clear.

* The ZPL is not an *ideal* license for documentation as it doesn't
really talk about it. The question is whether it is sufficient.

That said, I'm chairman of the board of the Zope Foundation, and I'm
confident we can get all this worked out to everybody's satisfaction. :)
I'll put this on the agenda for the next board meeting.

Regarsd,