[Grok-dev] Re: Easier test setup with new grok.testing

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jan 31 08:06:18 EST 2008

Hey Uli,

Overall comment on strategy:

I was initially a bit surprised they ended up in trunk, but you're right
- this is the only way to make people look at them.

I still think you should split the functionality into a z3c package.
Then you make grok depend on it and import the required functionality
into grok.testing. The whole API from grok's point of view stays the
same, but we can maintain it as an extension. This is similar to the way
z3c.autoinclude is going to work, and hopefully in the future also other
functionality.