[Grok-dev] Re: UseCase: grok.order(-1)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jul 3 15:06:37 EDT 2008

Kenneth Miller wrote:
> Looking at the current trunk it doesn't look like grok.order(-1) or
> something along that line is supported? Would this be a possibility?
> I've got a viewlet that I'd always like to be rendered last in order.

Ah, you want grok.order(-1) to mean always come last. Right now
grok.order(-1) is supported as far as I know, but it will be sorted
*before* everything else.

If it seems like a good idea we could consider changing the default
sorting behavior. I wonder what the impacts of this proposal would be,
though. What would grok.order(-10) mean, for instance? Kenneth, please
sketch something out for discussion. :)