[Grok-dev] Our site developed with Grok

Douglas Cerna douglascerna at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 20:30:50 EDT 2008

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to share with you that we just finished changing our website, and we developed it using Grok! We're a non governmental organization in El Salvador, Central America who protects consumer's rights. Our site in Spanish is:

http://www.cdc.org.sv

We're planning to make the content available in English too and Grok (Zope3) will make this feature really easy to develop.

I thank everybody who makes this framework possible and those who have helped me understand it better.

Suggestions and comments are well appreciated.

Regards, Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html