[Grok-dev] Grok release steps document moved

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Sat Jul 5 17:05:33 EDT 2008

I've just moved the Grok release steps that are followed for creating
a new release of Grok to here (this way documentation about how the
project is managed doesn't get mixed with docs about how to use the
project):

   http://grok.zope.org/project/meta/releasing-grok

The /project/meta/ folder can be used for info about how the Grok
project is managed, such as release steps. I've also created
instructions for updating the Official Grok Docs:

   http://grok.zope.org/project/meta/updating-the-official-grok-documentation-ogd

The Official Docs are coming along - I've added global navigation tabs
to make it easier to get around, and am fairly satisified with the
CSS. There is still lots of work that can be done on the actual docs
themselves, esp. the Reference section still has lots of holes in it,
so proofreaders and editors welcome! We should also be ready to update
the existing Plone docs so that it has links to the new docs fairly
soon.