[Grok-dev] Re: megrok.rdb updated

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jul 9 16:08:55 EDT 2008

Santiago Videla wrote:
[snip]
> this seems to be working
> what do you think? it may cause some problems in the future?

I think this will continue to work in the future; it's the intended
pattern: define a metadata somewhere and then associate models with it.
This way you can support more than one metadata per grok instance.

I'm hoping to make the rdb.metadata directive optional if there's only
one metadata in the module, analogous to the way views auto-associate to
models. I'm also considering a way to make metadata base auto-generated
for a package or something.