[Grok-dev] Re: a grok monthly update?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jul 9 16:39:01 EDT 2008

Hey Tim,

Tim Terlegård wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> I've been writing status updates to my weblog, but perhaps it makes
>> sense to start involving some others into writing them. It'd be good
>> it's not just Martijn who is talking about Grok in the blogosphere but
>> a bit more noise from others too.
>>
>> So, who is volunteering to write, say, a monthly update about what's
>> going on with Grok? Doing this would involve reading some blogs, the
>> mailing list and some checkin messages, and a foray into developments
>> in Zope 3 land can of course always be made.
>
> I think I can do this.

Great! It's fine to have other volunteers help you write it; it can
definitely be a multi person job.

>> Perhaps we can set this up as a Grokstar blog on grok.zope.org soon,
>> too! :)
>
> Should I start writing this in my own blog and make sure a few planets pick
> it up? Are there more targets than planet.plone.org and planet.zope.org?

I think it'd be nice to create a blog for this somewhere so we can share
contribution right so something. I think we should have it picked up
also by planet.python.org and planetpython.org (those are two
overlapping but different feeds).