[Grok-dev] Ctrl-c doesn't kill zope

Hendrik Bunke bunke at hbxt.org
Fri Jul 18 07:24:57 EDT 2008

--On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 06:47, Brandon Craig Rhodes wrote:

> Hendrik Bunke <bunke at hbxt.org> writes:
>
> > I'm playing around with grok a little, and so far nearly everything
> > just works great. However, I've got a minor problem with stopping
> > 'zopectl fg' via ctrl-c.
>
> If you are on Linux, you can use the "stty" command to see if control-C
> is really your "interrupt" keystroke; from my prompt:

Thanks for the answer. I'm on FreeBSD, and ctrl-c definitely
works with e.g. other zope applications. I'm doing a lot of Plone
related development, no problems there with ctrl-c. So it's not a
terminal issue. In addition, at the terminal 'zopectl fg' is
stopped, at least I get back to the prompt. The problem is that
there is still a python process (blocking port 8080) and the
Data.fs is locked.

regards
hendrik

--