[Grok-dev] Re: grokcore.view feedback

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Jul 19 17:08:14 EDT 2008

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
[snip]
> I planned to propose to move Forms in a separate package
> ('grokcore.formlib' ?) to avoid unneeded dependencies.
>
> And similarly, to move viewlets to 'grokcore.viewlets'.

Sure, I think that's reasonable (the names as well). Factoring out the
form bits from grokcore.view into grokcore.formlib sounds like a good idea.

grokcore.viewlets will likely end up depending on grokcore.view for the
template infrastructure and such, so one can debate whether the split is
very useful, but it won't hurt either.

Soon nothing will be left in Grok at all anymore. :)