[Grok-dev] Re: Amazon EC2/S3 control panel in Grok

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 07:40:06 EDT 2008

David Bain wrote:
> I think I'll start by surveying the "landscape" of EC2/S3 tools. For
> example Elastic fox seems to only do S3 and rightscale is a paid
> service.

ElasticFox only does EC2 (and S3fox only S3).

Rightscale has a free developer account (definitely worth getting an
account to see some of their features). Actually, I think a more
interesting project would be to build some tools in grok that let you
apps a bit like rightscale, with content on s3. megrok.s3 perhaps?

Laurence