[Grok-dev] Re: "powered by Grok" sites and apps page

Danny Navarro vimes656 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:03:27 EDT 2008

We could have different sections,

  - Web sites. It would be close to plone.net, even better if can
provide screencasts.

  - Web applications. These would be applications you can download and
run it locally to do something. For example:
http://www.bcgsc.ca/platform/bioinfo/software/gum
http://code.google.com/p/grokpaste/

  - Grok packages. For that I'm thinking in the Grok Packages section
of the Zope3 package guide.
http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/Zope3PackageGuide#grok-packages

Regards,

Danny