[Grok-dev] z3c.pt in Grok

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Mon Jul 28 07:27:11 EDT 2008

First of all, rendering speed is a lower priority for me than learning
Grok but when I saw this I got really excited:
"Casual benchmarks pegs it 11x more performant than zope.pagetemplate."

It doesn't support METAL but Viewlets will surely solve that anyway.
I also saw Lennarts how-to how to replace the templating language in
Grok so perhaps with that I could get going with z3c.pt myself.
However, have other people tried this? What were your results and
impressions? Does it work well with viewlets?

Peter

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com