[Grok-dev] Re: z3c.pt in Grok

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Mon Jul 28 12:16:49 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen schrieb:
> I'm especially curious about cases where a template uses another using
> some kind of inclusion scenario. ZPT expects inclusion (for instance of
> macros) to happen by view lookup. I think many other template languages
> include bits from another template on the filesystem. This might bump
> into Grok complaining when it finds a template without an associate view.
>
> I'm not sure your .rst templates can refer to external templates. If so,
> it'd be interesting to find out whether that works.

Not sure i understand correct, but the 'include' and 'raw' directives
both work - includepaths must be absolute or relative to the folder the
grok application ist started from.
I also found that you need to declare the 'encoding' options for
external files (except you've got unicode formatted files).

Hth,
Michael

--
http://blog.d2m.at