[Grok-dev] Simplifying the documentation page

Kamon Ayeva kamon.ayeva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:41:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Peter Bengtsson <peter at fry-it.com> wrote:

> * I agree with Sebastian, no need to duplicate the search box.

Ok, this occured to me later. +1

> * Expand the Tutorials and how-tos so you don't have to click it to
> see what they all are.

Ok, I think that means overriding the search results template. If that is
useful for any search results, then this is just something to do
independently of the documentation/helpcenter.

> * I miss the RSS feed link for all the documentation. That one is
> incredibly valuable for people who been here before and want to see
> what new documentation is available datesorted.

It will not be removed. It is not showed in my mockup but it is indeed kept.

I can commit these improvements tomorrow, so others would have time to
suggest their minor adjustments/corrections.

Cheers,
Kamon