[Grok-dev] Re: Where is the grok-web mailing list?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jun 3 11:24:39 EDT 2008

Luciano Ramalho wrote:
[snip]
> OK, now that I understand the intent of the grok-web-admin mailing
> list I agree with Kevin that we should have a more public grok-web
> mailing list, besides the current grok-web-admin. Unless of course the
> noise is not considered excessive for grok-dev.

The noise is getting louder, but for now, I'm still in favor of keeping
it on the main grok mailing list. This because I very strongly want
there to be a community focus on improving our documentation and
website. I don't want a climate where people are greeted with silence on
this mailing list when they talk about presentation or documentation...