[Grok-dev] Using z3c.table in a grok view?

Adam Summers adamsummers1 at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 09:51:51 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

Thanks for that :)

Got it working simply, the column definition and the view are as
follows:

class AmtColumn(column.GetAttrColumn, grok.MultiAdapter):
	grok.name('amtCol')
	grok.adapts(gehar, IDefaultBrowserLayer, table.interfaces.ITable)
	grok.provides(table.interfaces.IColumn)
	header = u'Amount'
	attrName = 'amount'
	weight = 1

class Index(grok.View, table.Table):
	grok.context(gehar)

	update = table.Table.update

	def render(self): #to overload grok.View.render(), but we need to
make sure the index.pt isn't closely associated with the View.
		template = grok.PageTemplateFile('special_template/index.spt')
		return template.render(self)

Thanks and Regards,
Adam