[Grok-dev] five.grok

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Sat Jun 7 10:22:11 EDT 2008

My New Orleans Plone Symposium presentation about the Zope 3 component
architecture on Thursday morning seems to have gone well, despite the
very deep hangovers from which a number of famous Plone figures were
suffering.

At the end of my presentation, I revealed to the Plone folks that, some
day, they will be able to write wonderful Grok-like code right in their
Plone sites, thanks to five.grok - but I did not have a tutorial or web
site that I could point them to except for Lennart Regbebro's blog.

I think that if five.grok could get a web presence (maybe using a wiki
and bug tracker on Launchpad?), lots of them might be interested in
going ahead and taking a look at it.  Is there a site up at the moment
that I missed and that I ought to have pointed them at?