[Grok-dev] megrok.kss AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'determine_class_context'

Andreas Knop a_knop at web.de
Mon Jun 9 04:02:41 EDT 2008

My Problem is that I don't get KSS to work as it's explained here:

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/adding-ajax-with-kss-to-grok

Following the tutorial installs megrok.kss Package-Version 0.1dev-r84454 to my system

The Readme in the Package told me to change 'configure.zcml' to:

<configure xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
xmlns:grok="http://namespaces.zope.org/grok">
<include package="grok" />
<includeDependencies package="." />
<include package="megrok.kss" />
<grok:grok package="." />
</configure>

Doing so is OK untill starting grok with ">bin/zopectl fg"

Following Error Appears:
ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "c.\python25\scripts....\sample\configure.zcml", line 6.2-6.27
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'determine_class_context'

I get this Error when subclassing in 'app.py' like this:

class AppKSS(KSSActions):

Any suggestions?

Regards Andreas