[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jun 13 09:30:19 EDT 2008

Danny Navarro wrote:
[snip]
> I don't have write permission to svn.zope.org <http://svn.zope.org>. I
> can send patches but is it possible to get write permissions in
> svn.zope.org <http://svn.zope.org> only for my own branch of GrokStar?

Getting access to svn.zope.org isn't that difficult, you just need to
sign the committer agreement so we have some clarity about the
provenance of the code. You'll get access to everything, but we operate
on a basis of trust for our committers and it's worked well so far.
After all, we have a version control system if something goes wrong. :)

See here about getting commit access (down right now, hope it'll be up
again soon):

http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/ImpatientPeoplesGuideToRequestingCommitPrivileges