[Grok-dev] unknown url type: svn - grok tutorial sample does not complete initial configuration:

Mel Raab mel.r.01 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 20:55:28 EDT 2008

I am new to grok and am unable to make progress while following the tutorial.
After running
  grokproject Sample
and giving the location where zc.buildout will look for and place packages,
the following messages were received:

Downloading zc.buildout...
Invoking zc.buildout...
While:
 Installing.
 Getting section i18n.
 Initializing section i18n.
 Installing recipe lovely.recipe.
 Getting distribution for 'lovely.recipe'.
Error: Download error: unknown url type: svn

I recognize this as a reference to subversion, which is installed on
my computer,
but I have no clue as to the cause or cure of this error.

I look forward to and thank you for your help.