[Grok-dev] Re: AttributeError: type object 'ISessionDataContainer' has no attribute 'isOrExtends'

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Jun 15 05:17:29 EDT 2008

I searched the mailing list archive and found this by PvW:

"""
> "/Users/graham/.buildout/eggs/zope.app.appsetup-3.4.1-py2.4.egg/zope/
> app/appsetup/bootstrap.py", line 80, in ensureUtility
>    utils = [reg for reg in sm.registeredUtilities()
> AttributeError: type object 'IClientIdManager' has no attribute
> 'isOrExtends'
> I'd like to keep my data; how can I go about getting the ZODB into a
> working state?

You're missing zope.app.session (and possibly zope.app.securitypolicy
as well) which were moved to zope.session and zope.securitypolicy
recently.  If you make your application depend explicitly on those two
zope.app packages, it shoudl work again.
"""

I guess it could be of some help.

Mvh Sebastian