[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jun 16 07:19:36 EDT 2008

Hey,

On svn.zope.org: the people involved should coordinate (especially
Robert Marianski as he's worked most recently on svn.zope.org Grokstar
trunk), but I personally am okay if we turned the current trunk into a
branch and make Graham's most recently synched version the new trunk.

Robert, what do you think? Perhaps the best way to make sure the new
trunk is okay is to criticize it from the perspective of the previous
trunk. One thing I noticed is that I couldn't use the calendar
functionality (browse to individual years/months/days) on Graham's
published blog. Perhaps I was doing something wrong, but something
appeared broken.