[Grok-dev] Simpler Buildout configuration?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Jun 23 09:11:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am currently trying to figure out how a buildout.cfg using multiple
Grok apps should look like. The buildout.cfg generated by grokproject
contains lot of (ugly) ZCML stuff (site.zcml) and it is not straight
forward where and how add another application. Is there some recipes
available or in the making in order to simply the configuration? When we
look at the Plone world then you can create a (nice) skeleton using
Zopeskel. Adding some more products just requires an additional line to the
eggs option (and possibly the configuration of the zcml slug).

Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK