[Grok-dev] New Grok user with some questions

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Tue Jun 24 15:59:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm new to this list. I develop software for a living, mostly in C#
but also data processing code in python. If I can find some time, I
look at Zope 3 and I learned a lot from it, but it's way to
complicated to be used in "just for fun" projects in my spare time.
Looks like Grok changed this! Thank you for this nice project!

But of course, I already have some questions:

- I found some references about local utilities but no real
documentation about it. Is there some documentation or sample code on
how to use local utilities in Grok?

- One of my main problems with ZODB is how to implement m:n
relations. I think most people comming from relational databases have
this problem and a short how-to would be quite helpfull. Perhaps this
would be a nice lighting talk on the Europython 2008? ;-)

cheers,
Achim