[Grok-dev] Re: a PyCon sprint for Grok?

kapilt at gmail.com kapilt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:55:36 EDT 2008

i'll be around as well, i've been working on zope3 rdb frameworks
(sqlalchemy based) and i'm interested in collaborating on such.
arriving friday early morning, and checking out sunday afternoon. also
of interest to me  is grokcore.. as the part i'm most keen on in grok
are the core grokkers (adapters, utilities, etc), without the baggage
of the rest.

cheers,

kapil