[Grok-dev] PyCon 2008 Grok Sprint, day 2

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 04:01:43 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Brandon Craig Rhodes
<brandon at rhodesmill.org> wrote:
>  I hadn't realized that lots of little tasks
>  are much better than one big task for a sprint.

Especially for conference sprints, where the participants usually
aren't core developers.
For dedicated sprints a bunch of larger tasks can be nice (but not so
large they can't be finished during the sprint).

>  But we did accomplish a few things on Tuesday: the
>  "grokcore.component" package is now working, passing all of its tests,
>  and I can use its Adapters in a non-Grok application successfully.

That's really cool, and it's going to come in handy during the Paris
sprint where we are going to try to make a grok-like layer for Plone.
(Btw, name suggestions for that are welcome. No, I don't think Plok or
Grone are very good. ;) ).

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64