[Grok-dev] Re: SVN: grok/trunk/src/grok/components.py refactor dirty traversal hack

Jasper Spaans jspaans at thehealthagency.com
Mon May 5 17:02:21 EDT 2008

Op 4 mei 2008, om 00:32 heeft Martijn Faassen het volgende geschreven:

>> I've reverted this with Martijn's consent.
>
> As a note: Jasper did show an earlier version of code like this to
> me tonight and I consented with checking in that. I didn't realize
> it wasn't in megrok.rdb, but a proposed change to Grok itself. My
> apologies for not being more careful in reviewing this to both
> Philipp and Jasper.
>
> Anyway, we should investigate making a traverser specific for
> megrok.rdb.Container that has functionality like this (but smarter).

I'll write something along that line of thought later this week; did
anyone volunteer for pushing/driving megrok.rdb? (as it seems to be
missing in the sprint wrapup -- which could be because it's not part
of the ``core'' of grok)

Jasper
--
Jasper Spaans                                          http://jasper.es/
              This line was last modified 0 seconds ago.