[Grok-dev] Grok website statistics

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed May 7 02:02:56 EDT 2008

The Grok VPS came with awstats pre-configured, so it's running and
providing some basic stats, available here:

http://grok.zope.org/stats/

It's easy enough to add the Google analytics javascript to the Plone
portion of the web site, but we need a Google account for that don't
we? I've never used Google analytics, but I've used Mint which I quite
like.