[Grok-dev] Re: grokcore.component into plone

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat May 17 16:13:26 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Godefroid Chapelle <gotcha at bubblenet.be> wrote:
> Fair enough, nevertheless, I'd like to use those components before Zope 2.12
> gets relased. Actually, as with grokcore.component, we could use five.grok
> right now with 2.10

Sure, but we don't need to refactor grok for that. If we need a
modified copy of grok code we can do that until we can fix Zope2 so
that we don't need to have separate code. Sure, that means waiting for
2.12 until we get rid of the code dupliction, but I think it's more
important that we have something that works than that we minimize code
duplication from the start.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64