[Grok-dev] Re: User Group Management & Authentication

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue May 20 14:22:23 EDT 2008

Hey,

Minsk Maz wrote:
[snip]
> My suggestion today is that we subsidize one of grok's core developers
> for accelerated development of this feature.

I'm available for hire, so I'd be happy take funding on this or any
other Grok feature. Thanks for the suggestion! I think it may be a bit
early to start doing this kind of stuff however (people with piles of
cash for Grok: drop me a mail. :)

I think we have enough knowledge, energy and wisdom in our community to
push this forward without such direct funding as well. Generally things
get developed as volunteer work or in the course of our actual projects,
after all. I hope friday I'll be able to sit together with JW and at
least go a step forward on this.

P.S. By the way, I see your mailing list name is Minsk Maz, and you sign
Jonah. This is a bit confusing, perhaps update your ML name to your real
name? What's your nickname on IRC?