[Grok-dev] Re: we need a MethodGrokker

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu May 29 08:13:34 EDT 2008

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
[snip]

Thanks for the merge, Philipp!

>> Is there anything else we want to get done before a 0.13 release?
>
> So, is there?

One thing I'd like to study is whether we really need
foo.directive.bind().get() everywhere, and whether this cannot be
encapsulated into 'get()' on the directive after all.

Then of course it'd be interesting to figure out which cases of
foo.directive.get() are still left in the actual grokkers, to see
whether we can get rid of them too. If we can get rid of all of them, no
more need for an easier foo.directive.get(). :)